Sunday, March 10, 2013

Catching up!

These are some of the pieces I have been working on.  I will be posting more in the upcoming weeks.  I am currently throwing some pieces for April's 2nd Saturday Art Walk in Midtown Sacramento.  Check back soon because I will be posting the address I will be displaying at.  Enjoy!


Pitcher and Cup


Carved Cup


Mama Bear and Her Three Cubs.


Cup


Pitcher


Carved Bowl with Shino Glaze


Carved Bowl with Shino Glaze (top view)


Bowl of Fun


Mug


Mug (top view)


Mug


Mug


Carved Tea Pot


Carved Cup with Dragonflies


Woman in the Pitcher


Carved Bowl (top view)
 

Carved Bowl
 


Carved Bowl
 

Carved Bowl with Bicycle Chainring Center




Multiple Bowl with Handle


Sgraffito Fish Bowl


Sgraffito Fish Bowl (bottom view)


Pedestal Fruit Bowl


Pitcher


Chip and Dip Bowl


Camel Pose - Yoga (hand built)


Carved Bowl


Bowl - Inspired by the color Pink (top view)


No comments:

Post a Comment